Google+

Thursday 22 January 2015

Star Wars Rebel Takeover :: Party Review


Ready to get your Jedi on? The Star Wars Rebels Takeover marked the first party of the year for the island. What was I impressed by? What was I disappointed by?

Rooms:
Similar to most parties in 2014, most of the rooms at the Star Wars Rebels Takeover were decorated only on the outside. While several of the rooms had fantastic designs, I wish there was more to the party, as far as decorations. Another thing is the sky, on the map it shows a purple space-y sky, while the decorated rooms follow the purple theme, undecorated rooms fail to contain the small feature.


Helpful Hint:
Many users do not know about the secret party room for the occasion. If you click the purple sky above the mountains you can access the space room from the Future Party 2014.

Quests/Tasks:
The daily tasks for this party were a HUGE improvement from 2014. Today's task were challenging and time-consuming, unlike most of the daily quests from the parties last year. I do enjoy the way Club Penguin now uses tasks, rather than boxes to obtain items from parties

Miscellaneous:
This party featured the return of the lightsaber duels from the previous Star Wars Takeover in 2013. I really like how the team took the feature to the next step by adding two light sabers and dual-sided sabers. However, I do think that it is unfair that only players that were hear for the previous party can duel at the moment.

Overall:
I think this party was an okay start to 2015, I do prefer the Prehistoric Party, but it is nice to see a change for the year. I do enjoy the way the team improved the daily quests, although I do wish they could decorate the whole island, not just exteriors. 

Next Month: The party makes me excited for next month's party: Hollywood Musical. I love how the team is creating a twist on the Hollywood Party from 2013! I can't wait to see what's in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment